Certified Operations Management Training
Learn the Operations Management that employers want!
Operations Management is a leading online training course essential for all operations managers. You will learn supply chain management, inventory, stock control, just-in-time and lean management, capacity, and quality.
What you will learn
- The five activities of operation management
- Supply Chain Management
- Capacity Management
- Inventory Management
- Lean Management
- Quality Management
- Real-life case study of IKEA
This course includes
- Free Certificate on Operations Management
- 30-day satisfaction money-back guarantee
- Start the course Now – No waiting
- 100% Online remote learning
- Study at your own pace
- Lifetime course access
- Straightforward easy to understand lessons
- Free course instructors help
Industry Recognised Certificate
Who should take this course?
This course is essential for all operations managers, supervisors, and everyone who wants to progress into management.
Operations Management FAQ
What are the five areas of Operations Management?
Supply Chain Management, Capacity Management, Inventory Management, Lean Management, and Quality Management
What is Operations Management?
Operations Management involves the activities of an organization centered on controlling and handling resources used in the production and delivery of services and products.
Have a question?
If you have questions about this course, please email satoms support.